Pages

Thursday 2 March 2017

Moving up

So it's time to get a new car seat, our group 0 seat is now outgrown and much to my dislike my daughter is forward facing in my car.

We must get one for my husband's car and here lies the problem.  He has an audi a5 sportback and well it seems not all car seats are compatible thanks to the sloping rear seats.
I've had a look online and can see the Britax Max Fit and Britax Dualfix are compatible but hubby won't pay the price.

I can kind of understand where he is coming from as we didn't have erf (extended rear facing) with my son but I can't explain it, I just want her rear facing for longer. Z is pretty petite and when she falls asleep there's little to no support for her head in a forward facing.

The debate is continuing and I'm still trying to find alternatives so if anyone has the same car and can help recommend let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment